Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 1: Execution matters!


From the first lecture, one thing that has the most impression on me was

"Execution matters!"

Practice makes perfect. But sometimes we just don't have a chance to practise. Things happen. And things happen really fast.

So when we have to do (execute) something that we are not very good at for a very first time without preparation, what should we do to get the best out of ourselves?

Maybe, we cannot do anything about it! Rather our ability to handle these situations may come naturally as we gain more experience. More experience with unknown!

I am surely going to face some (maybe a lot!) unknown in this course. I will just do what I think is the best and see the result. I might be wrong. I might be right. But it doesn't really matter. I am still young and learning.

"When we don't get anything, we get experience."

Let the journey begin to get the execution right!

No comments:

Post a Comment