Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Beginning (Morning of a new day)


The first CS3216 lecture is finally over! I was looking forward to it since the day I got accepted to the course. It wasn't exactly because I was extremely excited(of course I was excited lah). But rather because I wasn't so sure what I have got myself into. Finally, I have some ideas about the course and I felt good about it.

The three things that I learned about the course during the first lecture.
1. It is going to be tough (learning is tough)
2. It is going to be tough (learning is tough)
3. It is going to be tough (learning is tough)

Well. If it is not going to be tough, it won't be worth a module to take since it is not a compulsory module. XD

During the lecture and Show and Tell, I found all the people very talented. First I was a bit intimidated. But a thought that I must also be talented in certain way (since I am also in the course) brought a smile to my face. :)

The most importantly, I found the first lecture and Show and Tell very enjoyable.

It is a beginning. Maybe for a difficult journey. But I am ready for it!

P.S. the first challenge for me is going to be blogging! :P I am a lousy writer! Well, it's a chance for me to improve my writing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment